ALSO AVAILABLE IN WIDE SIZES 8.0 TO 13.0
The Mountain Guide series has received a major overhaul in the form of the new K-73 outsole. The one-piece outsole design is incredibly durable, yet offers increased traction when compared to the previous models. Knowing that failure is not an option, guides swear by these boots when they need to get up a scree field and traverse a glacier to reach a pocket of rams holed up in a hidden basin.
- 10" tall 2.8 mm thick full grain leather uppers
- Reinforced double and triple stitching in high wear areas
- Anti-corrosion boot hardware that swivels instead of breaking
- Protective rubber toe cap for extra abrasion resistance
- Windtex waterproof breathable flexible membrane keeps water out but allows