Linemen, cable installers, arborists, tree service workers... any worker can't afford a boot failure....and that's the foundation from where we began designing this tough, built for comfort boot. From our seamless, one piece vamp construction to hardware that swivels instead of breaks, we've thought of every detail so that you could forget about your boots and concentrate on the job at hand.
Made in Italy.
Men's sizes (whole & half): 8-12, 13 and 14 medium width.
- 10" tall 2.8mm thick premium full grain leather uppers with one piece vamp construction with no seams down the tongue for abrasion resistance and waterproofness
- Steel safety toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 impact, compression, and electrical hazard safety standards
- Reinforced double and triple stitching in high wear areas
- 7mm nylon midsoles for extra support in difficult terrain
- Reinforced rubber toe cap for extra abrasion resistance
- Windtex® waterproof breathable flexible membrane keeps water out but allows perspiration vapor to escape
- Non-Insulated for better comfort in warmer seasons
- Custom K-73™ outsoles provide excellent traction and durability